Delizievaticane.it (right away "Delizievaticane.it”) cares about the protection of your personal data and respect for your privacy.
Here's how we do it:
Our duty and your privacy:
This information concerns you if you are already one of our customers, if you are registered on our site, if you are subscribed to our newsletter or if you are visiting our website.
Who we are:
In the management of your data relating to site registration and product sales, the data controller is Delizievaticane.it Of _________________________-, VAT _____________________, with registered office in via __________________________.
If you are already a customer, you are registered or you are simply visiting the site Delizievaticane.it, or you are subscribed to our newsletter, we inform you that your data will be legitimately processed according to our decisions regarding the methods and purposes of the processing itself.
We only ask you to read this information carefully to be fully informed on how we treat your personal data.
When and how we collect your personal data:
As soon as you interact with Delizievaticane.it, Let's start collecting data. Their collection can take place either through your specific communication, both in automatic mode while using the website.
This is how the collection takes place:
DATA YOU COMMUNICATE US
DATA WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
Your identification data
(name, surname, date of birth, address and email)
Browsing the website
Your phone number
(only if provided on your own initiative)
Use of www.delizievaticane.it
Conclusion of purchase orders
Customer support service
(only the order number)
Marketing communications (newsletter, ecc.)
(only with your explicit consent)
The types of data we collect:
Your first and last name, the shipping and billing address, telephone number, email address.
Your IP address, login information, browser type and version, jet lag, types of plug-ins, geolocation information about where you might be, operating system and its versions, ecc.
Data relating to the use of www.leborsechic.it
Your navigation path within the site Delizievaticane.it (Clickstream analysis), your views of products and services, page load and response times, download errors, duration of navigation, behavior and other actions, ecc.
And what about sensitive data?
We do not collect any type of sensitive data that may concern you (that is, those personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data relating to health or sex life or sexual orientation).
Why we collect your data?
We can only process your data for certain reasons e, Anyway, always in the presence of a legal basis that allows us to do so. That's why we process your data:
Use of the site and management of services:
The data is processed to allow registration on the Site, access and execution of the services reserved for registered users and the eventual sending through the Site of a purchase order for the products available on the Site with the consequent conclusion with Delizievaticane.it of the relevant sales contract, including any administrative and accounting formalities. In this case, the legal basis is the contract and the legitimate interest.
Notification of changes to our services, live chat customer support, phone or e-mail, including fixing any bugs. In this case, the legal basis is the contract.
The data is processed for sending advertising material and newsletters, to carry out commercial information activities, by phone, SMS, email, as well as in traditional ways (es. sending of catalogs by paper mail), on promotional and commercial initiatives of Delizievaticane.it, for carrying out market research and customer satisfaction surveys. In this case, the legal basis is your consent.
For the sole purpose of offering you offers as far as possible in line with your interests, we will perform some analyzes on aggregated data without carrying out any profiling activity on your specific habits. In this case, the legal basis is constituted by the legitimate interest.
In any case, there is no automated decision-making process that affects you.
What do we mean by legal basis:
It is the authorization to process your personal data for a specific purpose.
You can change your mind whenever you want!
You can revoke your consent at any time, by sending an email to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you decide to withdraw your consent and there are no other reasons that allow us to process your personal data, we will cease the treatment. Instead, if another legal basis authorizes us, we would continue the treatment always respecting your rights.
The processing of your data is necessary for the information prior to the purchase and for the execution of the relative contract.
The processing of your data is possible on the basis of our legitimate interests or those of a third party, provided that they do not prevail over your rights and freedoms. Legitimate interests may concern:
- collecting information from your behavior on our website and/or applications;
- dispense, develop and improve our services;
- allow us to improve, customize or modify our services and offers;
- verify the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns;
- improve data protection.
How we treat your data:
Data processing takes place mainly electronically, with the exception of product shipping activities which can also be performed with manual tools.
Your choices and your rights:
You can decide not to communicate your data to us
In this case, you can continue to browse our site, but we will not be able to provide you with any service without your personal data.
You can disable cookies by changing your browser settings
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing reasons
Before starting the treatment, we will inform you about our possible intention to use your data for marketing purposes e (I know the case) the involvement of third parties. You can revoke your consent to receive promotional messages by clicking on the appropriate link that you will find in each of our communications or by sending us an email to the following address: email@example.com.
You can always exercise your rights by sending us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to access information held about you
This includes the right to ask us for further information regarding:
- the categories of data we process;
- the purposes of the treatment;
- the categories of possible recipients to whom the data could be communicated;
- the data retention period o, lacking, the criteria for determining this period;
- other rights regarding the use of your data.
We will provide you with the information within one month of your request, unless this affects the rights and freedoms of others (for example the privacy of another person or intellectual property rights) or if there are legal obligations that prevent us from doing so. We will inform you if we are unable to fulfill your request for these reasons.
You have the right to have your data corrected, if inaccurate or out of date
You have the right to obtain the cancellation of your personal data (right to be forgotten)
You will, everytime, ask us to erase the personal data we hold about you, in the event that the retention of your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing.
You have the right to transfer your data to another operator (data portability)
We will provide you with a copy of your data in an interoperable format in case you want to transfer it to another operator. In case of your request and if technically possible, we will transfer the data directly to the new operator. We will not proceed with any transfers, in the event that the portability of your data also involves the dissemination of personal data of other individuals.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us
You can always contact the Supervisory Authority to submit any complaints you may have. before doing this, please contact us! We will be happy to resolve any issues relating to the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to object to the use of your data through automated decisions, including profiling
We may use your data to identify information that is potentially relevant to you (for example, send you personalized emails based on your preferences as determined by us). Otherwise, we will only use your data to provide you with our services.
We guarantee your rights even if we process your personal data on behalf of third parties
If we process your data on behalf of a third party, we guarantee that requests relating to the exercise of your rights will be sent to them without unjustified delay.
What level of security we adopt to process your data?
We guarantee that your data will be processed with maximum security: we have indeed taken physical measures, IT and organizational systems suitable for ensuring the protection of your data.
However, we must remind you that:
- You communicate your data to us at your own risk. We try hard but, Unfortunately, there is currently no secure data transmission at the 100%.
- You must always keep your username and password safe, you are the only one who knows them.
- If you have the perception that you have suffered a breach of your data, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
Where your data is stored?
Your data is processed within the European Union and in other data structures managed by the third parties identified below.
From the moment you communicate your personal data to us, you also consent to their transfer, to their storage and treatment by us.
In case we need to transfer and/or store your data outside the EU, you will be adequately informed about it. Even in this case, we will take all appropriate measures to ensure maximum protection.
How long we will keep your data?
We will cease actively processing your data by 12 months from the last use of the service or from the closure of your account, except for any legal obligations (es. sales invoices) do not require us to keep your data for a longer time. For promotional activities aimed at you, that you can always ask us to stop, we will keep your data for a maximum of 24 months from your subscription to the service.
Third parties who can process your data:
For more information contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with Provision no. 229 http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/- /docweb-display/docweb/3118884 issued by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data on 8 maggio 2014, www.capolineaoutlet.it provides the following information on cookies, about their functions and how to eventually disable them.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send and record on his personal computer or any other device, also mobile, to then be retransmitted to the same sites on the next visit.
Cookies are used for various purposes: for example, to remember your actions and preferences (come, for example, the login data, the chosen language, the font sizes, other display settings, ecc.) so that they do not have to be indicated again when the user returns to visit said site or navigates from one page to another of it; i.e. to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of information regarding the activities of users who access a site and may also contain a unique identification code that allows user navigation within the site to be tracked for statistical or advertising purposes.
Cookies can be sent by Delizievaticane.it or even from different sites (c.d. third-party cookies).
Types of cookies present on the Delizievaticane.it website and their functions
There are various types of cookies, according to their characteristics and functions:
– technical cookies, which are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. It deals with, in other words, of cookies essential for the functioning of Delizievaticane.it or necessary to perform activities requested by you. This type of cookie is present on our site;
– browsing or session cookies, used to allow you to log in to the reserved area of Delizievaticane.it or to make a purchase on our site. This type of cookie is present on our site;
– cookie analytics, used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users of www.capolineastore.it and the pages viewed (for example Google AdWords, Google Analytics e Mailchimp. Please refer to the related policies which may change periodically and which you are therefore advised to consult over time, where more detailed information is available: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/;
This type of cookie is present on our site;
– functionality cookies, that allow you to navigate in the best way Delizievaticane.it according to already selected criteria and options (which, for example, your preferred language, so as not to have to select this option or the products chosen for purchase at each access, in order to memorize them in the virtual cart until the next access to the site). This type of cookie is present on our site;
– third-party cookies, used by partners of Delizievaticane.it, in order to present you with advertising banners of Delizievaticane.it when you are on other sites, showing you the latest products you've looked on www.capolineastore.it. While you browse on Delizievaticane.it, these cookies are also used to show you products that may interest you or similar to those you have previously viewed, based on your browsing history. The use of these cookies does not imply the processing of personal data, but it can allow connection to your computer or other devices and track the saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or on other devices used while browsing on Delizievaticane.it;
– profiling cookies, aimed at creating profiles relating to the user and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net. Our site contains third-party analytics cookies that access user data exclusively at an aggregate level. Below are the links to the privacy policies and related consent forms of these third parties, which may change periodically and which it is therefore advisable to consult over time, where more detailed information is available:
https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514-twitters- use-of- cookies-and- similar-technologies#
All types of cookies mentioned above can remain on your computer or on the mobile device you use for different periods of time, depending on the function performed by them. The following table shows all the cookies on the site, with evidence of their specific characteristics, so that you can consciously decide whether to give consent to their use and which cookies, if any, to block or delete.
Cookies stored on your computer or mobile device cannot be used to retrieve any data from your hard drive, transmit computer viruses, identify and use your e-mail address, nor for purposes other than those described above.
How to change cookie settings
You can set and manage your cookie preferences at any time, selecting which cookies to authorize, block or delete, in whole or in part, directly through the site Delizievaticane.it or through the settings of your browser (that is to say, the navigation program you are using).
a) under the site www.capolineastore.it, you can choose to accept or refuse to receive the path to follow to manage cookies on our site for marketing/profiling purposes. If you choose to refuse this type of cookie, however, technical cookies will not be blocked, analytics, navigation or session and functionality. We remind you that the preferences relating to cookies on the site Delizievaticane.it they will not be active on other websites you may visit.
Through the settings from the following browsers:
Below are some brief instructions on how to change the cookie settings using your browser tools, with particular reference to the four most popular navigation programs:
– Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click the Tools icon in the upper right corner and select Internet Options. In the pop up window select Privacy. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies, adjusting the level of use of the same among the various options available.
– Google Chrome
Click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon; in the upper right corner and select Settings. At this point select Show advanced settings and then, in the Privacy section, Click on Content settings. In the pop up window that will open, by clicking Manage exceptions you can change the settings of your cookies, selecting or deselecting the cookies to keep active or to block.
– Mozilla Firefox
From the drop-down menu in the upper left corner select Options. In the pop up window select Privacy. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
From the drop-down settings menu in the upper right corner select Preferences. Select Security and here you can adjust the settings of your cookies. We will store your cookie preferences thanks to a specific technical cookie having the characteristics specified in the previous table.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block- enable-or- allow-cookies
Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it-IT/kb/enable- and-disable- cookies-website- preferences
For more information and details on the various types of cookies, on their mode of operation and characteristics, we invite you to visit the sites – with free access, independent from Delizievaticane.it – www.AllAboutCookies.org e www.youronlinechoices.com. To disable analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your browsing, you can download the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We will store your cookie preferences thanks to a specific technical cookie having the characteristics specified in the previous table. We inform you that block or cancel, in whole or in part:
– technical cookies, could result in the inability to use our site, view its contents and use the relative services;
– functionality cookies, it could lead to some services or certain functions of the site being unavailable or not working properly, forcing you to change or manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit the site;
– of the other cookies present (analytics and profiling) it will not affect the operation of the site.
How can I block cookies?
Thank you for reading this information that we have tried to make it simple, clear and transparent. Anyway, we always try to improve: if you have any suggestions, write to us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com